14 July 2010

in the beginning...



I have decided to start blogging to document the quirky goings-on in my head and how they affect my life. I have a million and one interests. I am a Methodist who practices the Rosary. I am an enthusiastic scratch cook. I love art and music and a w-i-d-e variety of both. I believe that the man is the head of the household. I should live somewhere that is cold year-round. I would dress like my life was an episode of Mad Men every day if the heat in Texas wasn't so...hot. I subscribe to Nietzsche's philosophy that "politics devours all seriousness for really intellectual things." ee cummings is my favorite poet. Fargo is my favorite movie. Black is my favorite color. I want my chocolate bitter and my coffee blond. I love Art Deco, Machine-Age and Mid-Century design and also think Miles Redd is genius. New Orleans and Chicago are two of my favorite places on earth. Won't you be my neighbor?

No comments:

Post a Comment